[BKARTS] Book ARts in Texas

Dear Friends

I received this message via my website from Stacey Gower in Humble
Texas. If anyone has information for her, please send it directly to her
at gowergang@earthlink.net

 I am setting up a program for the coming school year that will use art
as the means to facilitate learning across the curriculum in two of our
elementary schools.  I am art designing lessons that will stress
creative writing. I have used student made books as a means of
stimulating the creative process both in visual arts and writing. The
results
have been amazing and very rewarding.  I would very much appreciate any
info you could pass on regarding book
artists/workshops/courses that you might be aware of in my general
area...southwest/lower southeast USA.

in good spirit
Susan

--