Re: [BKARTS] Problems with Graphic Chemical & Ink

Subject:
        Problems with Graphic Chemical & Ink: I can answer this
one
     Date:
          Thu, 20 Jun 2002 10:53:29 -0400
    From:
          "Dan Sabo" <dan@dansabo.com>

Hi,

My name is Dan Sabo, I'm Graphic's web designer.  First of all
Graphic is
ABSOLUTELY in business.

Unknown to both myself and Graphic for some time, there were
e-mail
problems.  The problem was discovered late yesterday afternoon,
and has been
completely corrected as of yesterday evening.  Now everything
with the
e-mail situation seems to be working perfectly.

The great people at Graphic are currently going through all of
the recovered
e-mails and hope to get back to everyone who have recently sent
e-mails and
never heard back from them.  In the meantime, if anyone has any
immediate
questions for Graphic or needs to contact them, or if anyone has
written
Graphic and has not heard a response from them, please feel free
to send
them an e-mail again.

We are very sorry for any inconvenience that this may have
caused anyone on
this list.

Graphic's e-mail addresses are sales@graphicchemical.net, or you
can e-mail
Mr. Dean Clark directly at dean@graphicchemical.net.  Also if
anyone here is
experiencing any problems with Graphic's web site, feel free to
contact me
directly (or them).  My e-mail address is dan@dansabo.com

Sincerely,

Daniel B. Sabo

Dean,
This message was posted to the Book Arts List. They seem to be
having
trouble contacting Graphic Chemical. Maybe you could help?