Re: [BKARTS] Standards Seminar videotapes

Monique is lying; I was on the other end of that telephone call.

The Guild always had control, but they have not released any
tapes in nearly 10 years for reasons which are neither pure nor
simple, but remain unkown.

The issue of control was never raised until now.

And I'm mean spirited?

Jack

>I am late to answer to Jack Thompson mean spirited remark.
>
>People that know me know that I do not shriek.  I have never shrieked and
>will not, it is just not my way of dealing with people.
>
>The Guild stopped using Jack Thompson to videotape the Standards because the
>Guild wanted to have control on the tapes. Pure and simple.
>
>Monique Lallier

Thompson Conservation Lab.
7549 N. Fenwick
Portland, Oregon  97217