[BKARTS] Letterpress Service

Hello list, I am a letterpress printer. I have been thinking about offering a
printing service to the bookmaking community and I wanted to get your feed
back. First off, I will be offering book title labels in quantities of 25,
50, 100, 200 and 300. These will of course be letterpress printed on some
nicely textured paper, maybe even some handmade papers. I am open to paper
types and ink colors. Also, I will have some stock boarders to choose from
and different type styles. Then, I want to also offer scored full covers for
pamphlet sewing, 8-1/2" x 11" that fold down to 5-1/2" x 8-1/2". I would like
a smaller cover too and here is where I can use more suggestions to a good
smaller size. I was thinking this might also be of some interest to those
poets who publish there own chap books, maybe offer instructions and what
not..... well I don't what to bore you with the details. But, I would love to
here your opinions (oh boy....)  ). And if anyone is interested in like
buying some, I will be glad to send you out a sample pack, as soon as I get
one put together....

I do look forward to your input.

Keith Berger,
Letterpress Printer, Bookmaker and Amateur Actor.