Re: [BKARTS] pin perforations

Rather a largish machine called a Roseback Rotery Round Hole
Perferator. It has a vacuum feed and a stacker, can perferate a
whole page end to end or you can set it to strike a certain portion
of the page.

They also had foot treadle machines that I have seen in catalogs,
but never saw one in the flesh.

MayKitten
--- Ld Lawrence <Vishnovus@AOL.COM> wrote:
> In a message dated 6/22/02 9:12:09 AM, TradeBind@AOL.COM writes:
>
> << and I can pin perf the
> edges... you know, like a postage stamp.. >>
>
> How do you do this? Is there a handtool to do it with?
> I wanted to make faux stamps but couldnt make the edges.
> Thanks
> Ld
> Redhouse Press

> related