Re: [BKARTS] pin perforations

If you want a hand tool for doing perforations, you might try a tracing
wheel from the fabric store. It's a wheel with tiny points around the
circumference, meant for poking tiny holes as you trace around a pattern. I
use it for book arts all the time. Fabric stores are a godsend!

Katie Harper
Ars Brevis Press
Cincinnati, OH
513-233-9588