Re: [BKARTS] pin perforations

There are also TABLETOP models of these machines, operating with a lever,
with side guides and adjustable pins. I've seen one not bigger than a small
book press, probably dating ca 1880. If you look around, with some luck, you
might find something of this sort. Seems the problem with these would be
replacing some broken pins...

Pierre