[BKARTS] Masters programs?

Hello, I'm new to this list.
I'm also new to bookmaking.  I'm just finishing up my Bachelor's in
Graphic Design at the University of Oklahoma.  The student group I ran
brought in a bookbinder (dear lord, I've forgotten his name! I feel
terrible!) from Chicago.  I fell in love and am now planning (tenuously)
to apply for grad school at the Center for Book and Paper Arts there in
Chicago.  My question is this: are there any other graduate programs in
the book and paper arts, preferably with some printing involved?  I
apologize if this question has been asked often, I had trouble searching
the archives.  Also, what would one consider the *best* (I know,
opinion!) place to go for the most complete and intensive studies in the
book arts?

Thank you in advance for your advice
Kelly Moore

Kelly Moore