Re: [BKARTS] Your message to BOOK_ARTS-L-request@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU

Folks, I and our systems folks don't know what is causing this and are not
sure how to stop it.

The message itself is not infected with anything, so please just ignore and
delete.

At 01:24 PM 6/22/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>I didn't send a message....

 >>    In schoen gebundenen Buechern blaettert man gern.   <<

Peter D. Verheyen
<Email>            mailto:verheyen@philobiblon.com
<Webmaster> http://www.philobiblon.com
<Listowner>    mailto:Book_Arts-L-request@listserv.syr.edu