[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [BKARTS] Masters programs?

You might also check out University of the Arts in Philadelphia (Borowsky
Center) and Camberwell College in London (they have a one year intensive
Masters Program).

> Alabama has a very strong program, and then there is also Iowa.
> My question is this: are there any other graduate programs in
>> the book and paper arts, preferably with some printing involved?  I
>> apologize if this question has been asked often, I had trouble searching
>> the archives.  Also, what would one consider the *best* (I know,
>> opinion!) place to go for the most complete and intensive studies in the
>> book arts?
>> Thank you in advance for your advice
>> Kelly Moore
>> Kelly Moore
>> subgirl@ou.edu
>> counter-productive.com

            BOOK_ARTS-L: The listserv for all the book arts.
      For subscription information, the Archive, and other related
            resources and links go to the Book_Arts-L FAQ at:

        Archive maintained and suppported by Conservation OnLine

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]