Re: [BKARTS] Standards Seminar videotapes

  Dear Jack and Monique
    I hate to see dear friends quarrel on-line, especially when both of you have
been such stellar contributors to so many of us over the years as we have learned
from you both.  The Guild videos have required the input of many, many people
over the years and required vast amounts of time from them, unpaid time to boot.
In addition to the continuing in put of volunteers to make the films, outstanding
problems remain, namely the cost and limited availability of the technical
resources needed to produce them, and the cooperation and care needed to handle
their distribution and maintenance.   Upon occasion tempers flare, but I hope
lasting personal damage can be avoided.
  Dorothy