[BKARTS] Split box corner repair?

I have a 8 X 10" box, fine linen cloth, that has split one corner almost
down to the bottom. I did not make the box and it is necessary to retain
the original box. I'd appreciate any suggestions for repairing the
damage. The corner edge is 1-1/4" and the split is about an inch long.
It's a clean tear. Please reply off line. Thank you. Norman
--

Visit my updated site (Portraits, 2000's) and Bookmark the new address:
http://seurat.art.udel.edu/Art/Faculty/Norsky/norskyHP.htm