[BKARTS] Vacation Settings

Well, vacation season is upon us. Before you go, make sure you set your
options to NOMAIL or UNSUBSCRIBE (You're always welcome back). If you're
address has changed since you subscribed, let me know, preferably copying
me the bounce message (that's the one that tells you your address doesn't
seem valid).

Due to the large number of subscribers, I will remove anyone from whom I
get "Mailbox Full" or an automated message telling me you're on vacation
and will be back... Not only is this unfair (why should all of you get to
go on vacation when I have to work), but I get a copy of your
postings/digests as well. While I enjoy the list, one set of postings is
quite enough for me.

To set your options to NOMAIL, send:

set Book_Arts-L nomail

to:

listserv@listserv.syr.edu

To unsubscribe, send:

unsub Book_Arts-L

to:

listserv@listserv.syr.edu

Full instructions for these, and other options can be found in the
Book_Arts-L FAQ at <http://www.philobiblon.com>

Thank you for your cooperation.

Peter

 >>    In schoen gebundenen Buechern blaettert man gern.   <<

Peter D. Verheyen
<Email>            mailto:verheyen@philobiblon.com
<Webmaster> http://www.philobiblon.com
<Listowner>    mailto:Book_Arts-L-request@listserv.syr.edu