[BKARTS] to those in new hamphshire, vermont, massachusetts, new york, and maine

the following is a sequence of circumstances fueled by desires and
uncertainty.

0)i am a forming book artist, with a desire to meet those established in
the field, and to learn why and how you approach your work.
1)i am soon to be spending a month at bread and puppet, and intend to
travel to see otherwisely while in the area
2)i am unfamiliar with the east coast, as i am a midwesterner when i live
in one place
3)i have heard rumor of people and presses out there that could pique my
interest, and i wonder if they want me to pique theirs
4)if anyone has suggestions or invitations of whom i could meet, where i
could visit, and what i could learn, please respond  to me by

july 6 2002

thank you
amber