[BKARTS] Artists Book Website Launch

(this message has been cross-posted; please excuse any duplication)

The Otis College of Art and Design Library is proud to launch its Artists' Book Image Database: http://artbook.otislibrary.org/. This experimental website currently provides access to over 40 books from the Otis Library's collection; more items will be added this summer. Our goal is to create a web-accessible image database of items which will assist art historians, artists, and students interested in researching our collection as well as in artists' books in general. For more information about the collection and the project, please go to http://artbook.otislibrary.org/history.php.

To evaluate the effectiveness of the Artists' Book Image Database, we invite you to fill out the Artists' Book Website Survey at http://survey.otislibrary.org/?sid=2.

Thank you!

* * * * *
Heather Cleary, Visual Resources Librarian
Library/VRC
Otis College of Art & Design
9045 Lincoln Blvd.
Los Angeles CA  90045