Re: [BKARTS] Book_Arts-L: Subscribing, unsubscribing,and setting options (was Re: [BKARTS] UNSUBSCRIBE)

Thanks Peter

I am avoiding clutter in my mailbox over the summer.
Joan

--
Joan Lyons
Visual Studies Workshop, 31 Prince Street

Summer Workshops,
Photography, bookmaking, digital imaging, film, video
http://www.vsw.org/education/sumschedule.html