[BKARTS] THE DANCING CHANCELLOR

As I move forward on a collaborative artist book about Queen Elizabeth, the
First and her Dancing Chancellor, Sir Christopher Hatton, (1540-91) I am
interested in finding information about having this seemingly complicated two
to three color letterpress edition which includes text and illustrations
printed by/with an accomplished printer in New York City area, rather than
doing it myself.  I would like to learn about this possibility, the cost,
whether in dollars or trade, and any other information I might need to know
in my consideration.

Thank you.
Alice Simpson
<apeachW96@aol.com>