[BKARTS] Technical Books

Dear Alice Hughes:

I thought it was neat that I was able to provide you with some reading
material--from my website--while you were at the cottage. As far as the hail
you predicted in my city--maybe we got it. I was pretty dead to the world
the other night for some reason when it might have occurred. I always enjoy
feedback on energy science topics. I like to find out what everyone is
interested in partly because I am writing a book. I wince when I read about
people coming in to your bookstore and snorting "Obsolete" then pitch the
book. My goal is to rewrite my book(s) every year. Hopefully this will keep
things up to date. Now if I could just dream up the recipe for a most
tantalizing technical book. Maybe I will have to "bake" a batch and get some
people to taste them.

Ben Wiens...applied energy scientist
Ben Wiens Energy Science Inc.
E-mail: ben@benwiens.com
Energy Website: http://www.benwiens.com
Read my popular web-booklet "The Future of Fuel Cells"