Re: [BKARTS] altered book artists

Found this on the ARLIS listserv and thought it might be of interest to you
all.  If it is
redundant, forgive me.

If you're interested in ART and RECYCLING and BOOKS, you've come to the
right place!!!!  We are pleased to announce the launch of ISABA
(International Society of Altered Book Artists), a non-profit
organization whose mission is the promotion of altered books as an art
form and education via an online list for members only, traveling
exhibits, and events.

Dues are $35 annually and benefits of membership are an annual zine (for
mental/visual stimulation), membership directory (contact those in your
neighborhood or state), membership card and use of the ISABA logo (on
promotional materials/web site), instructor database (classes in your
area?), online group AND monthly classes (first class in July).

In the future, we plan on an annual symposium, traveling library, juried
shows, and classes.

Join now and don't miss a minute of fun!!!   Mail checks payable to
ISABA, PO Box 56, Genoa, IL  60135  USA or use www.paypal.com  Our email
address is internationalsocietyofalteredbookartists@hotmail.com .

More questions???  Email Pam Yee  mie-nai@coslink.net   Subject:  ISABA.

www.alteredbook.com is the site which has ISABA info.