[BKARTS] Book Arts resources in Australia

I am part of the recently-formed Central Coast Book Arts Group (Santa
Barbara, CA) and will be visiting Australia in the near future -
Melbourne, Swan Hill, Sydney, Brampton Island, Brisbane.  I am
interested in knowing of any book arts centers, studios, galleries,
shops, etc., that any of you are aware of or have discovered in your
travels.  My primary interests are unusual book structures and
letterpress printing, but I'm always delighted to find sources of
handmade books (and papers) of any kind, as well as exhibits which
may not be well-publicized to tourists.  Thanks for any info you can
provide!

Pam
--

Pam Maines