[BKARTS] Book Arts in Australia

Pam
An annual 'Books - Works of Imagination' exhibition is held at Noosa Regional Gallery in Noosa on the Sunshine Coast about 1.5 hours from Brisbane. The exhibition is a major event featuring artist books from most of Australia's best (and lesser) known paper and book artists, as well as entries from New Zealand and the US.
This year's exhibition opens August 30th and runs til the end of September. Penny Carey-Wells from Tasmania is visiting master and will give a workshop on August31/Sept.1 "Adventures with the Artist Book". There are also beginners classes and floor talks.
If you are in Queensland at this time it will be worth visiting this exhibition.
You are also welcome to visit me in my studio "Backstudio" in Noosa and I can organise for you to meet some other paper and book artists in the area if you want.
Contact me off list if you want more details.
Judy Barrass