[BKARTS] Fw: Flying Horse Editions Announces upcoming projects with Lynwood Kreneck and Tim Berry

Flying Horse Editions, the Fine Arts Press of the University of Central Florida invites you to visit our web site www.flyinghorse-ucf.org. Featured this month are upcoming projects for 2002-2003, including a book project with David Humphrey and Sharon Mesmer and two print projects with Lynwood Kreneck and Timothy Berry. Read more about these exciting projects in the graphic and book arts by clicking "upcoming projects" on the menu bar of the Flying Horse Site.

      Flying Horse Editions, a non profit press, specializes in high-quality, limited edition books and prints by contemporary artists. Located at the University of Central Florida, Flying Horse has been actively publishing prints since 1990. We are supported by a strong membership base called the Friends of Flying Horse Editions, who graciously donate a yearly membership fee.  Our site includes examples of books and prints published at Flying Horse over the last year, as well as upcoming projects and information pertinent to the graphic arts in central Florida. You can also learn how to become a member of Flying Horse Editions on the site.

Artists who have published works at Flying Horse include

  a.. William T. Wiley and Michael Hannon
  b.. David Shapiro and David Haxton
  c.. Ke Francis
  d.. David DuBose
  e.. Robert Rivers, Jr.
  f.. Johann Eyfells
Please bookmark our site and visit often. Thank you for your continued interest and support.

Sincerely,
Ryan Burkhart
Director