[BKARTS] Cuir-cisele

You might refer to:
http://www.leatherchemists.org/Links/leather_use_medieval.html for a good
overview and bibliography. Only online information I know of, but it's much
stronger on cuir-bouilli than cisele, which is rather perfunctorily covered.
Tandy.com lists materials and tools. eBay almost always has a good selection
of used tools, books, etc.
The Victorians and Edwardians were fond of leatherworking as a handicraft, so
lots of books from the period include instruction. My favorite is De Recy's
THE DECORATION OF LEATHER, translated by Maude Nathan, published by Constable
& Co., London, 1905.
Best,
James