Re: [BKARTS] Cuir-cisele

James Tapley suggested:

>The Victorians and Edwardians were fond of leatherworking as a handicraft, so
>lots of books from the period include instruction. My favorite is De Recy's
>THE DECORATION OF LEATHER, translated by Maude Nathan, published by Constable
>& Co., London, 1905.

I've published a 48 page excerpt from THE DECORATION OF LEATHER, which covers
the basics, entitled _Leather Work_

There is more (the whole book is 95 pages in length, plus index) but the
basic information and illustrations are covered in the reprint.

The reprint costs $8.95 + $2.50 P&H = $11.45

Jack

Thompson Conservation Lab.
7549 N. Fenwick
Portland, Oregon  97217