Re: [BKARTS] Concertina workshops in Door County

Barbara - I'd love to come to Wisconsin for your courses but can't
pull it off, at least not this year.  However, I'm interested in your
book.  Is it available through traditional sources (Amazon, etc.) or
can it be ordered directly from you?  I love accordian books because
so many techniques can be incorporated in them.

Pam

--

Pam Maines
pam@rhodes.ece.ucsb.edu