Re: [BKARTS] Concertina workshops in Door County

Pam - Sorry you can't make it to Wisconsin for the classes, but here's the
information on the book.

Unbinding the Book: The Boundless Concertina
Paperworks, Minneapolis
40 pages, 5-1/2x8-1/2"
2 signatures, handbound into a paper cover, heavily illustrated with
step-by-step instructions, produced using Quark Xpress and Adobe Illustrator,
printed by Kinkos.
$15 includes shipping and handling (price just went up a little)

Contents:
How to Fold an Accordion
Eight-Page Fold Book
Accordion Envelope
One and Two Signature Books
16-Page Meander
Honeycomb
Flag Book
Carousel or Layered Star Book

To order send a check for $15 and I'll send you a book!

Barbara Harman
3316 Harriet Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55408

P.S. The second volume, "More Concertina Madness," is due out within a month.
I will send all information about it to the Book Arts List. BH