[BKARTS] Library Multi-Line Chases for Kensol

Several months back I asked about chases for the Kwikprint or Kensol that would accept a stack of small self-centering pallets, allowing easy setup and stamping of multiple lines of type. Ernest Schaeffer (in the GBW suppliers directory) makes such a chase for the Kwikprint, but the stock "backbone" or "library" chase for the Kensol has been hard to find. I found Paul Brubaker of www.binderytools.com who, with Kensol factory blueprints, has just this week machined a number of these chases. They are at this point quite reasonable... right in the $400.00 range. He has not yet posted pictures, but will do so shortly, and is accepting orders. They are currently for the side-loading kensol, and from the blueprints, 4" wide by 9" deep. He is very open to making these to your specs; wider, for example, to take full advantage of the 8" wide heating head.
     As I have an ample supply of the self-centering brass pallets that slot into this chase, I didn't ask him about those. He may be able to supply these as well.

Bob Roberts