[BKARTS] Duval Marble Papers for Sale.

I have a limited supply of original Michel Duval marble papers for
sale.  Duval is considered by many to have been one of France’s best
marblers.  He passed away about 10 years ago, taking his marbling
secrets with him.  These are original marble papers and not the printed
reproductions currently available.  The price per sheet is US $ 24 plus
shipping.

If you are interested, please email me directly at
lehmann@lehmannbindery.com  and I will send you three jpeg images of the
patterns.

Frank Lehmann
Lehmann Bindery