[BKARTS] Gold Finishing Tools For Sale

GOLD FINISHING TOOLS FOR SALE

We have an outstanding selection of French and English, new and used
gold finishing tools for sale.  If you are interested, please contact us
directly by email at lehmann@lehmannbindery.com or by phone, (760)
758-4142.  We can either send you jpeg images or fax them to you, which
is clearer.

Lehmann Bindery

Please excuse any cross postings.