Re: [BKARTS] Rubber Stamp suppliers

Hi!

Look at issues of RUBBERSTAMPMADNESS, a periodical for rubber stamp
enthusiasts that is often available at stores selling craft supplies. You
will find advertising by rubber stamp companies, some of which will be able
to produce your stamps. I recall seeing ads by companies stating they will
make stamps from your drawings. Look up "rubber stamps" on internet search
engines, too, for the same kind of information. I think you will find the
time well spent.

Have you thought about photopolymer plates? They may work.

Richard.