[BKARTS] Pyramid Atlantic Book Arts Fair

Hello all,

would someone kindly re-post the information about the
fall 2002 Pyramid Atlantic book arts fair being held in
Washington, DC?  if you prefer, email me privately, or
to the list.  I've an opportunity to be in DC this fall and
wanted to know the dates and other pertinent info.
unfortunately, I lost the post and could not locate it thru
the archives.
thanks,
sandraHardee.