[BKARTS] spider web glassine

Hello all,

I've been cataloging several books from the thirties and am now taken with
the spider-web embossed glassine paper I keep finding between covers.
(Perhaps embossed is not the right term...)  Does anyone know of a supplier
for this type of patterned glassine?  I tried a Google search but didn't
turn up anything relevant.

many thanks,
catherine

Catherine Clements