Re: [BKARTS] Request for info on bookmaking classes in the Chicago area

Verian,

Try the Columbia College Chicago Center for Book & Paper Arts at
http://www.bookandpaper.org (click on classes).  They have non-credit
community classes as well as more formal programs.

Your friend might also find workshops of interest at the Paper Source,
which has a couple of local locations:  http://www.paper-source.com.

I'm sure there are lots of other possibilities out there....

Hope this helps,
Carolyn