[BKARTS] Free Binders Board - Worcester, MA

The American Antiquarian Society is offering for free 2000 sheets of Cirrus
board, purchased from Ernest Schaefer a year ago. Cirrus board is a cheap
gray board, used primarily for packaging, not for bookbinding, but it might
be useful to some of you for lining shelves, workbenches etc.
At our library it was used temporarily to line newspaper shelves, in order
to store books on them while we were undergoing construction.

Board specifications:
Size 25" x 29 1/2"
thickness: .074
gray in colour, looks like binders board; smooth surface
We will not be able to ship the board, so bring your truck or station wagon
if you are interested.

Babette Gehnrich
Chief Conservator
American Antiquarian Society