Re: [BKARTS] Duval Marble Papers -- COMMENT

In a message dated 8/12/02 1:15:42 PM, lehmann@LEHMANNBINDERY.COM writes:

<< .... Duval is considered by many to have been one of France’s best

marblers.  He passed away about 10 years ago, taking his marbling

secrets with him.....   >>

***************
This may open a "Can of Worms" for some? -----

WHAT A SHAME!!!!!!!! -- To Live one's life and accomplish something that is
admired by many, ---- then, to die and to take your secrets with you.
Hopefully, this is not the norm for most creative/crafts people. If there is
to be progress, we should be willing to share our ideas with someone, or at
least to write down our ideas/our secrets for use after our death. Otherwise,
your secret dies with you, and you leave no legacy. Your IDEAS, and your name
will live on, only if you share your life's work with someone.

Bill Minter

4364 Woodbury Pike
Woodbury, PA   16695
814-793-4020