Re: [BKARTS] GBW Seminar 2002

Thanks for the info. on the Seminar 2002,

How can I be assured a spot at this late date?  In the past when my schedule
cleared at such a late date, I was then closed out of the conference after
mailing in my check. I have let my membership lapse after this happened in the
past. Unfortunately not everyone can plan a trip months in advance.

Thanks,
Cheryl Slyter