Re: [BKARTS] Sumi-e magic paper

I have a "Zen Board" from a company in Santa Barbara which apparently uses
this paper. It works exactly as described, and is actually a fun way to
experiment/play with calligraphy and other designs. Just paint gently with
any brush and clean water. The image stays for a few seconds/minutes
depending on how wet you are working. Don't remember cost, maybe between
$10-20. My board has the paper framed in mat board which is then mounted on
heavy corrugated cardboard; paintable paper surface is 8"x12".

MaryLu Lee