[BKARTS] spider web glassine--many thanks!

Thanks to everyone who provided me with possible sources for spider web
embossed glassine.  There seem to be a plethora of sources, and I apologize
for not digging deeper before pestering the list.

~~~~~~~~~~
Here are the sources suggested:

Paper Source (www.paper-source.com)

New York Central Supply

Flax Art & Design paper catalog (http://www.thepapercatalog.com
phone: 1-888-727-3763

Talas

Kate's Paperie (NYC)

Ian Harkness (harknesspapers@hotmail.com)

Fascinating Folds (may not carry anymore)

Again, many thanks!  What a great resource this list is.

best,
catherine

Catherine Clements
Monographs Cataloger