[BKARTS] GBW Seminar

Dear Cheryl and Book Arts List,

Thanks for the interest in the GBW Seminar. For many years the seminar
frequently had a waiting list depending on which part of the country it was
held in. In 2000, we added a fifth presenter, so that we could accommodate
more participants. The trade-off is that participants have to choose 4 out
of the 5 presenters.

At present, we still have openings, so it is worthwhile sending the
application. Please contact me with any other questions.

Sincerely,
Pamela Barrios, Chair for the Minneapolis Standards
801-422-2988