[BKARTS] Posters on bookish topics

Dear Colleagues,

I am searching for posters on various book-related topics such as
book/paper conservation and preservation, bookbinding, book exhibits, book
history, papermaking, etc.  If you know of posters that are currently
available, I would greatly appreciate any and all leads.  I found some
information on Conservation OnLine, but did not get hits on the Book Arts Web.

Thank you in advance!

Sincerely,

Heather Caldwell Kaufman
Preservation Services Librarian, MIT Libraries