Re: [BKARTS] Posters on bookish topics

The Exploratorium in San Francisco has one available called "the story of
letters". You can order it on-line.

http://www.exploratoriumstore.com/storyofletters.html

Story of Letters Chart  The Evolution of the Modern Roman Alphabet  How did our modern alphabet evolve from early Phoenician, Hebrew, Greek,
Etruscan, and Latin? Through its decorative, calligraphic treatment, this
chart provides answers. Its red, black, and gold colors add richness to the
poster's design. Included is an 11" x 17" teachers' supplement, which offers
ideas for student activities, along with a reproducible reduction of the
information grid.  Three color, 22" x 33"  Usually ships the next business day. For ages 10 and up 105038 $9.95