Re: [BKARTS] Posters on bookish topics

There is a fabulous poster of decorated early 20th c book spines on a
shelf in the Bodleian Library.  I tracked one down at a company in the
Netherlands (Amsterdam, I think). The Bodleian gift catalog folks told
me where to go.  It is colorful and the books are charming, mostly
children's books.  I also found a note card of the poster in the Goodwill
shop here in Charleston, but no clue where it was made...
TL Herbert, Charleston, SC    herbertL@musc.edu

Jennifer E. Hain
Head, Department of Conservation
Main Library, Room 44