Re: [BKARTS] Superior book cover material for paperback books?

Try LEXMARK  - Hadley MA.  THey produce an endless amout and variety of paper
and cover material.  THE kind you might see on school supplies etc. It is a
paper infused with laminate and comes in hundreds of weights etc. Skyvertec is
one leather look material.

Only drawback is you need to purchase at least a 60 yard min.
Good luck  Kathy Parulski  Bristol, CT