[BKARTS] FW: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

One of my customers is printing on a material called Teslon. A Google search
wasn't particularly enlightening, so I was wondering if any of you have any
experience with this material. There's no problem with my customer printing
on this material. I'm just curious, so I don't need any information in
particular. I wanted to see if only commercial printers were using it, or
some book arts folks have found uses for it.

What I do know: It has a fairly low melting temperature. It's evidently a
polyester of some sort. It feels nice (at least to me), sort of warm and
organic. It's almost impossible to tear. It's expensive (in a relative sense
compared to paper). Only a few sources exist for it in the printing
industry. Unfortunately, I haven't yet found out who the sources are.

Thanks,
David Goen
St. Louis