Re: [BKARTS] Xyron laminators?

They are a fantastic company to do business with, in maybe fifteen
years they have never dissappointed me in any transaction. Their
tech people go out of their way to help you with any problem.

They don't sell supplies for the Xyron though. Their idea of cold
lam is applying the adhesive as you laminate.

MayKitten
--- r-evans4 <r-evans4@UX1.CSO.UIUC.EDU> wrote:
> I just learned something. D&K, (www.dkgroup.com) sells nylon film
> for
> laminating book covers.
> Rupert
>
> Rupert N. Evans
> Summer: 101 W Windsor Rd. #4107, Urbana, IL 61802-6697
> 217-337-7833
> Winter: 501-391 S LaPosada Circle, Green Valley, AZ 85614
> 520-648-8365
> Author of Book-On-Demand Publishing
> I love to print and bind books

> related