[BKARTS] Collaboration

I am interested in hearing people's thoughts about and/or experiences of the processes of collaboration, and in any reading people might recommend on the subject.
The sorts of issues I'd like to address are - How are decisions made? Who owns the work? What happens when you can't agree? What if one person is not happy with the final work? What if the contributions are not equal? What if someone decides to leave the project half way through?
What makes for sucessful art collaborations?
Judy Barrass