[BKARTS] Book Arts Towns

Hi All,

I have the exciting opportunity to move to any place that I desire. We've
decided that it's time for a change in locale, and the final location is
wide open--domestic or international.

Can anyone recommend towns that are good towns for book artists or even just
good towns for artists in general. One of my main criteria for a place to go
is that it must have a strong arts community.

Of course, I have considered the obvious New York, Chicago, San Francisco
and Minneapolis. All are wonderful options on the list.

Espcially looking for medium-sized towns, say 50,000 to 200,000 people.

Thanks!

Kevin Thomas