Re: [BKARTS] Book Arts Towns

Hi Kevin,

I'll put a plug in for Providence, Rhode Island.  It is a perfect sized
town for my taste - not too big, not too small - and nicely located between
Boston and New York.  We have a very active and well supported arts
community - and the city gives tax breaks to artists living and working in
the city(as does the city next door Pawtucket).
Providence is home to the Rhode Island School of Design - one of the
greatest art schools around.  I had to move away to truly appreciate Rhode
Island - but I feel very lucky to live here - we also have some of the best
beaches!  If you'd like any more info - I'd be glad to help if I can - or
at least steer you to some resources.
Best of luck on your new adventure....

Michelle Venditelli