Re: [BKARTS] Book Arts Towns

Both Brown University and RISD (Rhode Island School of
Design) have great selections of artists books. I've
looked at much of RISD's collection while I was there
and I can't say enough how wonderful the reference
librarian is. I'm sure she'd be happy to talk with
anyone interested in artists books, but I might try to
make an appointment to see the books with her by
calling RISD's library.

You should also go diagonally across the street from
RISD's library to the Providence Athaneaum. The
building is beautiful and the collection is great. I'm
probably going to be quickly corrected on this, but I
think I heard that it's the first private library in
the country, or the oldest one running, or something
like that.

And while you're there, you should eat at Al Forno.

-Yuka