[BKARTS] New subscriber query re Book Arts History

Hello Folks,

I am currently researching the History of the Altered book for an article I am writing and would like to know if anyone can point me to a site that documents the history of this phenomena.....or should it be allied with the history of the Artist Book ? Where is the boundary between the two? Is there one?

Comments anyone?

Regards Sue B.